Normal Epoxy Floor Coating vs Epoxy Flooring System
The fact that you are currently looking at Epoxy, would explain that you are already well aware of the basic knowledge on the functions and features of Epoxy. You should now consider the 2 types of Normal Epoxy Floor Coating vs Epoxy Flooring System.
Multi-layer epoxy flooring system car park
- A – Kretop DP Primer
- B – Kretop Underlayment Moisture Barrier
- C – Primer 1
- D – Primer 2
- E – Broadcast Silica Sand
- F – Scratch Coat
- G – Kretop UTS 200 C Polyurethane Coating
International HACCP-compliant epoxy flooring system
- A – Kretop EPS 900 M Epoxy Mortar Screed
- B – Scratch Coat
- C – 1st Layer of Kretop EPS 500 C Solvent Free Coating
- D – 2nd Layer of Kretop EPS 500 C Solvent Free Coating
Hence, with this comparison, this should better helped you in terms of understanding the differences between normal epoxy floor coating vs multi-layered epoxy flooring system.