White Epoxy Flooring
There are areas which typically need sparkling white finish like the hospitals, pharmaceutical units, reception areas and other. White is a colour that not only brightens the space but also has calmness. This color is most often associated with perfection, the good, honesty, cleanliness, the beginning, the new, neutrality, and exactitude. Due to these reasons white flooring is popular.
If you are thinking of getting white flooring but are worried for its maintenance as it gets dirty easily then we bring to you the most easily cleaned and most hygienic flooring option – the white epoxy flooring. Epoxy flooring has become a fad now a days due to its many benefits over other floorings like tile, marble, wood, etc, some of which include:
- Durability:Epoxy topping over the concrete floors last longer and resist wear, thus saving you money.
- Strength:Once the epoxy flooring dries it converts to solid polymer it becomes incredibly strong and stands tough conditions or chemical breakdown. There would be no peeling or cracks for years.
- Quick Installation:It takes very less time to install while epoxy flooring than other kind of floorings that means less shutting time.
- Low Maintenance Cleaning:It is very easy and quick to clean epoxy. As there are no cracks there is no chance of dirt hiding anywhere and with just simple sweeping and mopping you can get rid of the dust.
- Chemical Resistant:Epoxy flooring are resistant to chemicals and thus can survive continued exposure to potent chemicals.
- Scratch Resistant:Epoxy floorings are resistant to scratch and thus are perfect for high foot traffic areas.
- Slip Resistant:Epoxy floorings are resistant to slip because of the aggregates added to it thus prevents slip giving you complete safety.
- Brightness:Typically, epoxy floorings are coated with high gloss layer which improves lighting in your area to a significant degree due to reflection.